Charlotte, NC-based company and financial data provider Mergent is making its fixed income securities database available via its API, to provide automated, on-demand access to its US taxable and municipal bond information in response to growing demand for fixed income content, officials say.
Mergent’s fixed income securities database comprises issue detail—including the schedule of call and put dates, sinking fund schedules, and credit ratings from Fitch, Moody’s and Standard & Poor’s—on corpora
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit