Dhiren Rawal, former partner in Accenture’s capital markets business, recently joined consultancy Alvarez & Marsal as managing director, responsible for helping the firm’s financial services clients deal with post-financial crisis regulatory and trading-related issues.
Rawal was most recently managing director at trading systems vendor Quod Financial, prior to which he spent 18 years at Accenture, where he was instrumental in launching the firm’s market and reference data consulting practice. At
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership