Agricultural and commodities data vendor Telvent DTN is expanding sales of its ProphetX workstation into new international markets in South Africa and Brazil via its partner, sales and support consultancy Blue Ocean Trading Services, and is enhancing its iPad application with additional data and plans for tiered premium apps later this year.
Blue Ocean has already been selling ProphetX internationally on behalf of DTN for around 18 months, and now sells the product in 15 countries via local staf
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit