FactSet Research Systems has begun carrying Nasdaq OMX’s Nasdaq Basic feed of real-time best-bid-and-offer and last-sale data on stocks listed on Nasdaq, the New York Stock Exchange and NYSE Amex and executed on Nasdaq or reported via the FINRA/Nasdaq trade reporting facility.
FactSet already carries data from Nasdaq’s Last Sale Plus product, which also provides data from its BX and PSX markets (the former Boston Stock Exchange and Philadelphia Stock Exchange, respectively).
Separately, Nasdaq h
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit