Paul Serjeant, founder of consultancy Euro Market Data and its Exchange Guide repository of exchange data policies, has joined NYSE Technologies, the data and technology arm of NYSE Euronext, as market data licensing and compliance manager, focusing on European clients.
Since founding Euro Market Data—which he sold to data technology vendor B2N earlier this month (IMD, March 14)—in 1994, Serjeant has consulted on data compliance issues for several UK and European banks. At NYSE, he reports to Ma
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit