The SIX Swiss Exchange has rolled out the CorvilNet latency monitoring system from Dublin-based Corvil to provide analysis of market data quality, including gap detection analysis, latency of client order flow—including trade-to-tick and order-to-acknowledgement latency—and the performance of co-location and connectivity providers.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling