London Stock Exchange-owned pan-European multilateral trading facility Turquoise has released the feed specification for data distribution from its upcoming derivatives market, and is close to announcing full details of the products and incentive schemes that the derivatives MTF will offer, officials say.
The new Turquoise derivatives market will use the latest version of the SOLA platform and High Speed Vendor Feed (HSVF)—already used by Borsa Italiana’s IDEM derivatives market (IMD, Nov. 22, 2
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II