Canadian exchange group TMX will launch its new high-performance QuantumFeed datafeed next Monday, April 18, utilizing a new binary data protocol to reduce message sizes by a factor of 10, and reduce the required bandwidth capacity to one-third that of the exchange’s existing feeds, officials tell Inside Market Data.
André Craig, vice president of the exchange’s TMX Datalinx market data arm, says TMX will offer Level 1 trade and quote and Level 2 full depth of order book versions of the feed, an
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership