Bloomberg has begun providing daily reference prices for Chinese yuan-denominated onshore cross-currency swaps, based on prices from 11 domestic and foreign banks in China to support onshore and offshore trading and hedging in the currency.
The vendor has also opened an expanded office in Shanghai to house its local news, client support and region-specific operations, to meet growing local demand.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit