St. Louis, MO-based hardware ticker plant vendor Exegy has developed feed handlers to process options data from the International Securities Exchange’s new Optimise platform and equities data from London Stock Exchange-owned multilateral trading facility Turquoise, in response to growing demand from its high-frequency trading clients, following the launch of new lower latency trading platforms by both venues.
Exegy released the ISE feed handler last week, coinciding with the exchange’s rollout o
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit