Asian marketplaces are gearing up their focus on low-latency data and co-location initiatives ahead of the launch of new alternative trading venues, even though the current lack of fragmentation has hindered uptake of high-frequency trading in the region so far.
Speaking on panels organized by Inside Market Data at industry association FISD’s events in Singapore and Sydney recently, market participants noted that much of Asian trading still executes on local exchanges, and the lack of competitio
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank