Thomson Reuters has begun carrying J-REIT Flash—an English-language news service for Japanese real-estate investment trusts, developed by the Tokyo Stock Exchange and the Association for Real Estate Securitization—via its Reuters Real Estate portal and Reuters Knowledge and Thomson One platforms.
The service consolidates English-language news from Japanese REITs with English summaries of announcements in Japanese for foreign investors. The service has been available via Bloomberg since October.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank