FactSet Research Systems is rolling out new screening tools as part of an effort to improve the functionality of the vendor’s analytics and make it easier for users to perform more in-depth company analysis.
Jennifer Giacobbe, director of specialty content and workflow at FactSet, says the tools will not just help investment bankers and private equity professionals to identify investments, but will also drive the vendor’s next generation of reporting functions.
Key among the new features is an e
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp