Transaction cost analysis service provider Transaction Auditing Group is preparing to launch a web-based analysis platform to allow users to create their own cost analysis based on the vendor’s direct market data feeds and historical tick archives.
Several large banks are already testing the platform, dubbed Meteor, which will launch before June, says David Shapiro, executive vice president of sales and business development at TAG.
Meteor leverages TAG’s real-time and archived data from the SIP
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II