Market data and trading technology provider Fidessa is installing its Canadian trading platform at datacenter and hosting provider Equinix’s Toronto facility, to serve as a connectivity hub for capturing and distributing data from Toronto’s alternative trading systems to the vendor’s local and global clients.
Fidessa established a presence at the TMX Group’s co-location facility earlier this year for direct data and trading connectivity to the Toronto Stock Exchange, TSX Venture Exchange and Mon
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit