Dubai-based data vendor DirectFN is to distribute delayed and real-time market data from Bangladesh’s Dhaka Stock Exchange, along with derived data, under the terms of an agreement signed last week, via its DirectFN Pro and DFNI desktop workstations and its DFNeXtream consolidated datafeed to clients in the Middle East and North Africa region and globally.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech