CME Group has begun a certification process for clients to test their systems with market data from Bolsa Mexicana de Valores’ MexDer derivatives market, delivered in a new FIX/FAST template, ahead of CME making live market data and order routing capabilities available between the two exchanges later this year.
The move is part of an order-routing agreement between the two announced in March last year, and requires trading firms to download new FIX/FAST templates and configuration files to suppo
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership