Dow Jones has released an Apple iPad app version of its DJ Investment Banker application, which provides tailored news and commentary on the IPO and private equity markets, along with visual analysis tools, to enable investment bankers to access its content in a tailored app and to access the content while travelling.
Officials say that because the app saves data and search results to the iPad itself, users can still access information, regardless of whether they have an internet connection—such
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act