Dublin-based technology provider Corvil is rolling out a new release of its CorvilNet latency monitoring platform, with new features to support more specialized monitoring requirements by different groups within client firms.
Corvil released the platform updates early this month, and has already deployed the new release at more than 20 client sites, including trading venues, global investment banks and buy-side firms, according to Donal O’Sullivan, vice president of product management at Corvil.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act