Interxion has named Patrick Lastennet director of its financial services segment, responsible for working with major accounts and local sales groups to drive revenue growth for the European datacenter provider.
He joins Interxion from NYSE Euronext, where he spent the last 10 years in a range of positions, including heading technology and projects for the European market data division. He reports to Kevin Dean, chief marketing officer at Interxion.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act