New York-based low-latency data startup Burstream is preparing to launch a managed service that will provide ultra-low-latency access to market data from US equities and derivatives exchanges in the second half of this year.
Burstream, which had the working title Fast Normalized Data, will use instances of French data technology vendor NovaSparks' hardware-based low-latency feed handlers and ticker plant, co-located in five key datacenters that house matching engines or gateways to the major US
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent