Pioneer Investments, the asset management division of pan-European banking organization Unicredit Group, has rolled out the InfoMatch data usage and cost monitoring product from Dutch vendor Screen Consultants, to standardize use of the tool across the group's European divisions, officials say.
The move, which replaces the FITS (Financial Information Tracking System) platform from US-based vendor The Roberts Group, brings the Irish asset manager's market data inventory management system into lin
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming