Thomson Reuters last week announced it will roll out a suite of applications "powered by" StreamBase Systems' complex event processing engine, as a result of integrating the CEP engine with its Elektron global infrastructure to enable clients to access a managed CEP platform for high-frequency trading system development and execution that includes integration with real-time market data from Thomson Reuters and third-party content suppliers.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming