Data to support risk management and commodities and energy trading will be the highest-growth areas of data spend during 2011 and 2012, with users in China, India and the rest of Asia - excluding Japan - leading demand, according to the results of a survey of market data demand conducted by Burton-Taylor International Consulting.
Global spend on market data at the close of 2010 totaled $23.7 billion (IMD, Dec. 13, 2010), and - based on survey responses from market data vendors, users and consult
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won