UK-based charting and analysis provider TraderMade has expanded the InterpreTA technical market commentary feature of its Maverick analysis platform with the addition of medium-term commentary on eight Asian currency cross-rates.
The new commentary - covering US dollar against Indonesian rupiah, Singapore dollar, Malaysian ringgit and Thai baht, Australian dollar against Canadian dollar and New Zealand dollar, and euro against Australian dollar and New Zealand dollar - is created completely in-h
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership