Lisa Corvese, a former Reuters and Standard & Poor’s executive, has joined investment analytics provider Pertrac as managing director of global business strategy, to help Pertrac take advantage of a growing number of potential clients as assets under management by the industry increases.
Corvese was most recently global head of client relationship management at fund administration technology vendor GlobeOp Financial Services, and spent six years between 2002 and 2008 as managing director at S&P,
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit