Nordic multilateral trading facility Burgundy is planning to roll out a multicast datafeed later this year as part of the second phase of the deployment of an upgraded trading platform from exchange technology provider Cinnober—the first phase of which went live last week.
As part of this week’s upgrade to version 4.0 of the Cinnober platform, Burgundy added a number of trading features targeted primarily at high-frequency traders and market makers, such as self-match prevention, adaptive micro
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse