Thomson Reuters is expanding a project to make news from its Markets division available to clients of products in the vendor’s Professional division—comprising its Legal, Tax & Accounting and Healthcare information businesses—along with original content focused on each of those markets generated by a new editorial team created within the Professional side of the business.
The vendor began the project in its Legal business, culminating in the launch earlier this month of a news site (newsandinsig
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers