Nasdaq OMX last week instructed trading firms and data vendors that consume and distribute Wilshire indexes to manually update their historical databases by removing intraday ticks from Wednesday, June 1 up until 11:30am on Thursday, June 2, after the index calculator notified Nasdaq that closing values for some indexes during that period required restating.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit