Transaction cost analysis service provider Transaction Auditing Group has hired Kimberley Oliver as vice president of operations to oversee delivery of TAG’s products and services, enhancements of current products and future product development.
She was previously compliance specialist at Thomson Reuters’ Transaction Analytics division.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II