Roseann Palmieri, who recently left her role as global head of enterprise content at Thomson Reuters (IMD, May 30), has joined Bloomberg as global head of the vendor’s Enterprise Data Management business, reporting to Mark Pesonen, global head of Enterprise Products and Solutions at Bloomberg.
Palmieri joined Thomson Reuters last year from consultancy Element22, prior to which she was chief data officer and managing director of enterprise information management at Merrill Lynch, and managing dir
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse