Paris-headquartered network provider Atrium Network has increased the bandwidth of its European multicast infrastructure to 10 gigabytes per second—a ten-fold increase over the network’s previous capacity—to enable clients to cope with rising market data volumes across Europe, officials say.
The bandwidth expansion outstrips the 30 to 40 percent growth in data volumes that Atrium is seeing across most European trading venues this year, but chief executive Emmanuel Carjat says the need for greate
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit