NYSE Technologies, the data and technology arm of NYSE Euronext, plans to make its Capital Markets Community Platform—which comprises datacenter co-location, managed infrastructure, and access to on-demand computing resources—available to clients in key global markets later this year, after announcing the service for its US markets last week.
The vendor will begin offering the service from NYSE Euronext’s new datacenter in Mahwah, NJ from July 1, and plans to begin testing it at the exchange’s o
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II