Credit Market Analysis, the over-the-counter credit data vendor subsidiary of CME Group, is rolling out two new intraday credit default swap data products for clients in trading firms’ front and middle offices, dubbed CMA Quotevision Creditpulse and CMA Datavision Intraday, in response to demand for more timely CDS valuations.
Creditpulse, a new component of the vendor’s Quotevision pre-trade price discovery tool, provides tick-by-tick CDS pricing for more than 1,000 single names and CDS indexes
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp