The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation has begun offering more detailed views of underlying data on US Treasury trade “fails”—when sellers or buyers fail to deliver or receive Treasury securities in time to settle a trade—on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis, as well as a full year’s worth of historical data on fail rates, to enable traders, analysts and US Treasury officials to more easily monitor market trends and activity.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling