Agency brokerage and trading technology provider Investment Technology Group has acquired Canadian oil and gas research provider Ross Smith Energy Group for $38.5 million in cash, to provide technical and financial analysis of the exploration and production activities of North American and international energy companies. RSEG will be rebranded as ITG Investment Research and the research offering will be absorbed into ITG’s platform.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming