Brazilian exchange BM&F Bovespa is to roll out StreamBase Systems’ complex event processing platform to develop low-latency automated trading applications to support clients’ trading on the exchange’s cash and derivatives markets. The exchange will make the CEP platform available via its installation of CME Group’s Globex trading platform.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit