Kevin Maude, former market data sales manager at fixed income trading platform Tradeweb, has joined retail-size fixed income platform BondDesk as managing director of relationship management, with responsibility for overseeing wealth management and broker-dealer accounts.
Based in New York, he reports to Laura Lynn Morrissey, senior managing director and head of relationship management. Before joining Tradeweb in 2007, Maude was a senior institutional salesperson at bond pricing vendor Advantage
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act