New Zealand-based network and latency monitoring technology vendor Endace is introducing a new standalone tool for recording and replaying data traffic, to enable market participants to stress-test their systems in real-world situations, test the feasibility of new markets before making major investments, and adapt algorithms to changing market conditions and data rates.
In fact, Endace has had the capability—dubbed Capture Replay—for several years as a piece of functionality of the technology i
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act