Data management software vendor Asset Control is building an interface between its AC Plus platform and valuation and risk management vendor Fincad’s library of financial analytics.
The integration will provide access to Fincad’s capabilities within AC Plus, providing accurate valuations while ensuring consistent data for applications from the front office to back office, while also making it easier for firms to expand their investments.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit