Company information provider Bureau van Dijk Electronic Publishing (BvDEP) is updating the interface of its web-based Mint tool for accessing information from its core databases of company fundamental data, in response to client demand for more intuitive and user-friendly ways to access the vendor’s data, officials say.
The new version of the interface—which provides web-based access to BvDEP’s data on companies and company directors, as well as news and industry research—will utilize advances i
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit