Network provider Transaction Network Services plans to expand the capabilities of its web-based network monitoring portal to allow clients to order services such as increased bandwidth via the same interface that they use to provide granular insight and metrics on the performance of their network connections, officials say.
For example, a market data vendor accessing exchange data via TNS’ network and delivering consolidated data to its clients via a TNS extranet could use the portal on both sid
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling