Standard Chartered Bank has begun a global rollout of Thomson Reuters’ Eikon data workstation that could support up to 2,000 users when complete, as part of an exercise to reduce the firm’s global data spend.
The bank began rolling out Eikon in January, starting with its Singapore operations, where the firm has a cross-section of departments and asset classes, and is now rolling out the product—Thomson Reuters’ next-generation desktop designed to consolidate and replace the vendor’s Reuters 3000
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II