Interactive Data has added over-the-counter data on the foreign exchange, fixed income, energy, commodities and money markets, including data on emerging instruments and regions from interdealer brokers BGC Partners, Tullett Prebon, Tradition and Continental Capital Markets to its PlusFeed low-latency consolidated datafeed.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act