China’s Treasury Market Association has appointed Thomson Reuters to compile and publish a US dollar-yuan spot fixing benchmark, based on contributed rates from 15 global and local banks, from Monday, June 27.
The fixing rate will be available on the Association’s website, with the reference spot rate available via Thomson Reuters’ Eikon and 3000 Xtra desktops and Datascope Select product.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership