Philip Moyer, former president and chief executive of company data provider Edgar Online, recently joined venture capital firm Safeguard Scientifics as managing director, responsible for creating a practice for investing in financial technology companies.
Prior to joining Edgar Online in 2007, Moyer was US CEO of Cassiopae, a provider of processing software for loans and asset-backed securities, and spent nearly 15 years at Microsoft, latterly as general manager of global customers and professio
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won