Though technology and content are often viewed as separate issues, technology is playing an essential role in the development of new content sets, in sourcing and evaluating prices, and streamlining diverse sources of data from emerging markets, according to a panel on sourcing and evaluating content at last week’s event.
When it comes to evaluating new content sets, the more complex the instruments, the more complex the technology needs to be, because if vendors cannot deliver the underlying da
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech