The race for low latency continues to be “a very expensive game,” which results in the majority of market participants being priced out of low-latency trading, according to a panel at last week’s Paris Financial Information Summit.
Speaking in his capacity as an executive of UK-based user group Ipug, David Berry said that field-programmable gate array (FPGA) cards—which facilitate 10 million transactions per second by eliminating software from the trade cycle, reducing latencies to nanoseconds r
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse