Data consumers and vendors are still locked in battles over the cost and value of data and services, with a panel of market data managers at last week’s Paris Financial Information Summit calling for greater transparency around vendor pricing models and a greater willingness to sit down and understand firms’ businesses.
Panelists expressed frustration towards index and rating providers in particular for unjustified changes to their distribution models and licensing terms, as well as recent fee h
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit