Behavioral finance research and analysis provider MarketPsych will this week release a sentiment monitoring dashboard, with daily pre-open sentiment and a real-time “fear” gauge, to ultimately provide traders and analysts with real-time overviews of market sentiment.
The dashboard initially provides pre-open sentiment based on social media chatter from sources such as chatrooms and Twitter, captured via web-scraping technology and RSS feeds. But MarketPsych will soon add real-time sentiment bas
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II